Service Installation Engineer
Location: Wrexham (Area LL11)
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22/9/14
This company is one of the UK’s leading, accredited installers of Electronic Systems including Warden Call, Access Control, CCTV, Fire , Intruder and TV systems, committed to providing an excellent service.
You will be required to Install, Service and Maintain Warden Call, Access Control/Door Entry, CCTV and Fire Systems to a high standard.
The person we are looking for will, ideally:
- Have substantial previous experience in the industry and the ability to diagnose and repair faults with a robust, technical knowledge of various systems.
- Have good organisational skills and the ability to provide detailed, accurate records of works carried out.
Be part of the existing out of hours call out team on a rota and work as part of the team or have the ability to work autonomously.
- Be able to provide our clients with the excellent service expected from our long established compan.
- Have the ability to communicate in the appropriate manner with both clients and service users.
- Have a sound knowledge of Health and Safety in a construction/ service environment.
- (possible CSCS or ECS Card).
- Have a good working knowledge of security industry standards- (NSI) and IEE wiring regulations.
- Have a flexible but commited approach and be willing to respond to urgent service calls.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Clean criminal record.
In return, the successful candidate will receive
Salary: OTE £23,000 -£30,000
Vehicle + Phone + PPE and uniform
Overtime paid at Time + Half and Double Time. (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
So, If you think you would like to be an integral part of a small to medium sized team and therefore be a vital cog in the workings of the business, and definitely not "just a number”.
Please request an application form by phone at (01978) 291950.